Saturday, December 8, 2012

Realisation and Revelation

Hello all, there's a good news to share.... ITS THE END OF OUR EXAMS MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

Lol even though i havent do my best and i dont know if i can pass, i guess i deserve some merit for my effort put in. And thinking abt the things that needS to be done x.x gosh i rather not think abt it. I'm just asking for a deserved break which i dont see it coming soon...

Nonetheless, let's not be affected by the bad news (i know u are not affected but i am!) and move on with this post

I spent the bulk of my 3 weeks revising, studying and mugging. Its slp, work, study (+ slack here and there) then the cycle continue.. on and on and its one hellfa bit*h.. there's things i wanted to do but there's only 1 thing i need to do.. having revised my work for a long while, there were so many things i've learnt, perhaps my memory would fail me after a few months time but heck anw

But, there were 2 process that i went through during this period. First i went through the realisation process, where i read through the notes, and i wrote down the main points and i came to realise how it actually works out.. its like myself talking to myself "dude, i've got this shit" pretty sweet yo?

But when it came to the exam itself, i sit infront of the exam table, i flipped open the question, guess what? IT WAS A REVELATION!! (Cant get it? Google.)

So all in all i would just give u a tip on revising for ur exams. Just eat all the notes u have (literally) before u enter the exam hall. Once inside i bet u will suffer from indigestion and u will just vomit everything out (also literally) and tada, Joe's top revision tip

And lastly, if u wanna feel lucky, u can wear red undies and they look pretty sexy.

No comments: